Groom slaps wedding cake out of wife's hand?

What's your reaction to this video please?

• It's her fault as she teased him for too long
  • Run like the wind and get a divorce
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad sign... One day its cake the next day its her face and the kids... She chose to say yes so maybe she's knows him better than me...

Most Helpful Girl

• If he can't take a little teasing, then there is going to be a lot of problem in their marriage.

What Guys Said 15

• That guy is a shit bag.

• This looks sad. Both look like they don't want to be there in reality.

• It seems to me she is already accustomed to that behavior from him...

• If he's like that at the start of their marriage just imagine what he's gonna be like in a few years.

• seems a like a real catch

• maybe somoen will see this and kill the man before he gets her pregnant so she can find a better guy.

• Well, that escalated quickly.

• Other: Neither one of them has much class. They deserve each other.

• So normal, Turkish people is so maniac. :D

• Not the worst thing I've seen someone do to someone else's hand 😂

• Divorce the guy because we all know what he's like personality wise!

• That is HILARIOUS!

• No wonder he looks Turkish.

• Weren't we taught not to play with food?

• I blame feminism. This mirrors exactly the feminists and feminism. The beech kept on teasing like a child just like the feminists act like a child and whine and finally the MAN, steps up and showed her place. Just like the MEN of today are stepping up and not taking it anymore. # MRA #MGTOW

What Girls Said 18

• RUN WOMAN! RUN!

This guy has issues.

• to any sane person, violence is not a reasonable response.

the fact that this asshat thought it was okay to treat his wife like that- on their wedding day, no less- shows that he does consider violence a reasonable response, in which case she should gtfo immediately.

the video made me really uncomfortable. like, i wanted to give her a hug and tell her to run while she still can.

• I can't imagine that was her first red flag. But hopefully it is her last and she leaves this scumbag. Now that EVERYONE else knows.

• Wow... she's an idiot for marying a future wife beater... Ups, did I say 'future'?

Yeah, he's going to only get worse.

Can you believe over a piece of cake? FFS SMH

I can believe. Some people are just angry people - he obviously has anger issues. I don't think it was because of a piece of cake - it was because she teased him in public, and from what I can tell they're in a country where men are supposed to be dominant over women - with that in mind: she 'humiliated' him in public. This is his viewpoint.
      I would never tolerate that, but some women will live until the end with that kind of an atmosphere...

• I mean, I know she was teasing him and stuff, but why slow the cake out of her hand like that? That's a red flag bruh

• What an impatient asshole, greedy too if he couldn't take a little light teasing about fking *cake* for God's sake.
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...e81339212e49.jpg

• Yeah, I would've probably snapped on him if he slapped that cake outta my hand like that. This definitely screamed problems.

• He's only going to get worse. This is a strong sign he will be abusive. She was just trying to have fun on her wedding day. I remember my sister and her husband threw cake at each other, neither of them could stop laughing.

• Wtf she didn't do anything wrong she was just being playful. She should get the fuck away from the jerk.

• Neither of them looked happy to begin with. They have blank expressions and she looks down as fuck. I'm sure he's been abusive for a while

• Something tells me that this is an arranged marriages where they are not allowed to get a divorce. He looks abusive and her submissive to it. They all knew, and they both miserable.

• Wow, their marriage has hardly even started and it's going downhill this quickly?

• WTF is wrong with that guy. I would've ran out of there faster than lightning.

• What a psycho

• sounds like he has a bad temper

• What a bitch
    If you loved someone you wouldn't do that

• She doesn't look overly excited to be married in that video and I can't imagine him being a good husband. I bet he's hit her before.

• First of all he looks like the Wardon from the mummy. Second of all what a dick