Groom slaps wedding cake out of wife's hand?

What's your reaction to this video please?

• It's her fault as she teased him for too long
    10% (3)9% (2)9% (5)Vote
  • Run like the wind and get a divorce
    73% (22)61% (14)68% (36)Vote
  • Other
    17% (5)30% (7)23% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad sign... One day its cake the next day its her face and the kids... She chose to say yes so maybe she's knows him better than me...

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he can't take a little teasing, then there is going to be a lot of problem in their marriage.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• That guy is a shit bag.

1|0
    0|0
  • This looks sad. Both look like they don't want to be there in reality.

2|0
    0|0
  • It seems to me she is already accustomed to that behavior from him...

5|0
    0|0
  • If he's like that at the start of their marriage just imagine what he's gonna be like in a few years.

2|0
    0|0
  • seems a like a real catch

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe somoen will see this and kill the man before he gets her pregnant so she can find a better guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that escalated quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Other: Neither one of them has much class. They deserve each other.

0|0
    4|0
  • So normal, Turkish people is so maniac. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Not the worst thing I've seen someone do to someone else's hand 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorce the guy because we all know what he's like personality wise!

0|0
    0|0
  • That is HILARIOUS!

0|0
    10|0
  • No wonder he looks Turkish.

1|0
    0|1
  • Weren't we taught not to play with food?

0|0
    2|0
  • I blame feminism. This mirrors exactly the feminists and feminism. The beech kept on teasing like a child just like the feminists act like a child and whine and finally the MAN, steps up and showed her place. Just like the MEN of today are stepping up and not taking it anymore. # MRA #MGTOW

0|0
    8|0

What Girls Said 18

• RUN WOMAN! RUN!

This guy has issues.

5|0
    0|0
  • to any sane person, violence is not a reasonable response.

the fact that this asshat thought it was okay to treat his wife like that- on their wedding day, no less- shows that he does consider violence a reasonable response, in which case she should gtfo immediately.

the video made me really uncomfortable. like, i wanted to give her a hug and tell her to run while she still can.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine that was her first red flag. But hopefully it is her last and she leaves this scumbag. Now that EVERYONE else knows.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow... she's an idiot for marying a future wife beater... Ups, did I say 'future'?

Yeah, he's going to only get worse.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Can you believe over a piece of cake? FFS SMH

• 2mo

I can believe. Some people are just angry people - he obviously has anger issues. I don't think it was because of a piece of cake - it was because she teased him in public, and from what I can tell they're in a country where men are supposed to be dominant over women - with that in mind: she 'humiliated' him in public. This is his viewpoint.
      I would never tolerate that, but some women will live until the end with that kind of an atmosphere...

• I mean, I know she was teasing him and stuff, but why slow the cake out of her hand like that? That's a red flag bruh

3|1
    0|0
  • What an impatient asshole, greedy too if he couldn't take a little light teasing about fking *cake* for God's sake.
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...e81339212e49.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would've probably snapped on him if he slapped that cake outta my hand like that. This definitely screamed problems.

1|1
    0|0
  • He's only going to get worse. This is a strong sign he will be abusive. She was just trying to have fun on her wedding day. I remember my sister and her husband threw cake at each other, neither of them could stop laughing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf she didn't do anything wrong she was just being playful. She should get the fuck away from the jerk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them looked happy to begin with. They have blank expressions and she looks down as fuck. I'm sure he's been abusive for a while

2|1
    0|0
  • Something tells me that this is an arranged marriages where they are not allowed to get a divorce. He looks abusive and her submissive to it. They all knew, and they both miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, their marriage has hardly even started and it's going downhill this quickly?

1|0
    0|0
  • WTF is wrong with that guy. I would've ran out of there faster than lightning.

1|0
    0|0
  • What a psycho

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he has a bad temper

0|0
    0|0
  • What a bitch
    If you loved someone you wouldn't do that

0|0
    1|0
  • She doesn't look overly excited to be married in that video and I can't imagine him being a good husband. I bet he's hit her before.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all he looks like the Wardon from the mummy. Second of all what a dick

0|0
    0|0