At what age do you want to be married?

I want to get married at 22!! I'm super excited and can't wait for that day to come.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably around 25-27, and then have kids a couple years later.

What Guys Said 14

• 22 is kinda young. The average in the U. S. Is late 20's. Have you thought about accomplishing any dreams you have? Once you get married you'll be tied down and won't have the opportunity do a lot of things. You have your whole life, don't rush getting married just because you want to get married by a certain age. Marry when you're ready.

Getting married is my dream and the milestone I want to reach. I'm actually looking forward to married life.

Yeah, but if you rush it, it may not end up well. And when you expose yourself to new things, people and experiences in life your perspective changes. Go travel, get a job abroad, or do something just as adventurous.

• I'm 20 and can barely tie my shoes so yeah no thanks on the early marriage. Around 30 is fine with me.

• Two things... putting an age on when you want to be married is a mistake. Getting married too young is an even bigger mistake.

• Mid to late 20s works

• 27... aww shit.

• I don't want to personally. I do want a girlfriend though. Like, right now.

• 30 ish, if ever.

• I want to get married now but I can't meet my special lady😭

• Now, preferably.

• I wanted to get married at 21. Now I don't think that day will ever come.

• sooner the better-i'm way passed to due for good chapter in my life.

• Late 20's but I never want kids

• I have no idea

• Age 59

What Girls Said 19

• Set your goals straight and its possible to be marriage at 22. But realize that it may not always happen the way you want to. And that is if you can find a person that is eligible for marriage and wants the same goals as you. You have to be on the same page.

• I'm 22 and could never imagine myself married LOL but my friend did get married at 22! Hmm I don't know maybe a few-8 more years.

• in my mid 20s... but am not sure anymore

• How long have you been with your BF?

I'm currently 18 and I've known him all my life. We started dating last summer. He is three years older than me.

Ooh, an older man! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together' ☮️💟😊

• At least 25 or 26.

• No set plans there. Not sure it'll even happen.

• I've always said 25 but I feel more like 24 now. Who am I gonna marry? lol I act like I actually have this all planned out.

• like yesterday

Did you ever want to get married in your 20s

Oh I see

So what are you currently looking toward to doing in the future.

• Definitely while I'm in my twenties, if I can!

• Lol I don't know... I'm already 22 and I wanted to have my first kid by 24... that's obviously not happening.

Well... technically it's still very possible.

Nahh I'm stil very single and don't plan on meeting anyone anytime soon. I want to by married before too

• I got married at age 18.

• late 20's…mid 30's…idk

• I don't know if I want to get married, but I guess if I was to get married, I would like to be maybe 23 - 25. Yeah, I think I will go with 24 since it is in-between. 😊

• I don't think I will ever get married. I am 21 right now.

• I'm 29 and not married. So uh... anytime because I'm only getting older and I want kids. Although I'm shy so... what do you do?

Girl put yourself out there and show men that you're available. Try to broaden your social circle or give online dating a try.

• that age has already past, so...

• Marriage scares me

• I Never Want To Get Married At All Tooo Much Trouble.

• 23 at the youngest probably. I still have to meet someone first though...