Do you believe in abstaining from sex until marriage?

• Yes
  • No
  • Undecided

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Focusing on being sexual compatible with someone before you marry them is not the most important thing when it comes to a relationship. That should be common sense. First of all, it displays more of lust than love because that's the first thing they care about. Love, trust, etc. comes first. Putting sexual compatibility as your number one reason actually shows that you're more focused on the sex than the rest of the relationship. The sex is just the icing on the cake. The icing itself doesn't complete the package. There's way more to a relationship than just sex and that obviously shows in older couples because they show their love for one another way more than talking about how good their partner is/was in the bed. I love waiting until marriage because all of me will only belong to my husband and he will know that no one else had me but him which will be a true honor for him and definitely even higher self esteem for me. I rather own you and then do what I want with you 😉. Why would I want to give my husband a "used car" when I know I can actually give him a "brand new" one?

Can we be friends? :)

• 28d

You can actually message me first if you want

• 28d

You're anonymous

What's your name?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck no. If I did, I'd never have sex again. Fuck that for a laugh.

What Girls Said 27

• That ship has sailed...

• Nope.

• I used to, but then I had sex lol

• I believe in having sex before you get marriage to see if you and your partner are sexually compatible with each other.

• I do not believe in waiting for marriage

• Too late for me!!

• No, thank you.

• I never been married and already have sex

• Nah I do not!!

• Before I got married, I already lost my virginity.

• I practice it! :)

• I love sex and not marry yet

• I do. I want to be married to a guy I can love and trust first, so that he doesn't use me as a tool.

• I find it best if you have sex with your partner before you get marry

• Not at all!!

• Waiting is bad, you must know each other strengths and weaknesses in the bedroom before you get marriage.

• I never waited

• yes i do

• Heck no man

• I believe that's the best approach but nobody seems to do it anymore.

• No way Jose

• I want to say yes, but as I start to get older it gets really frustrating. I realize I'm only 17, but it's a very hormonal age.

• Yes all the way!!! Sue me

• I hate the world, I ment no not yes.

Ehrm... someone born after 9/11 saying this... very weird

• I didn't start having sex until I was 21 and now that I am 26 turning 27, I am refusing to have sexual relations again until I am married. It literally took me until I was in a bathroom floor crying about being unhappy in my relationship that I figured what my problem was. Now I realise and I am moving forward with my relationships but with a big difference. Instead of focusing on my physical and short term pleasure I will look to fill my more long term and emotional goal.

Can we be friends?

Zachie08

Follow me back so I can message you?

• No. What's the point?

• Nope.

What Guys Said 19

• There was no way I was going to wait till marriage to have sex lol. I'm still not married so I would have been waiting a long time otherwise!!! :-p

• No.

Sexual chemistry is important to me, and it's too late when you're married to find out you aren't compatible in that respect.

• Nope, not religious.

• No way Jose would I wait !

• Its best to discover all aspects of a mate and grow together before marriage. If one is disappointed it better to learn about early and be given the options to improve or leave rather than divorce, stay unhappy or cheat within a marriage.

• I see no point in doing it.

• Nope, not a Christian

• I do not, it's not the 19th century

• I believe in sexual chemistry, so I do not believe in abstaining from sex until marriage.

• Yeah. Cause I'm gonna be the retard that, despite wearing a condom and her being on the pill and shit, knock a bitch up and paying for it... And in the immortal words of Kanye. 18 years. 18 years and on his 18th birthday found out the kid wasn't his 😭😭😭

• Yeppers.

• Yes if your marrying young and dont use contraception or believe in abortion otherwise your wasting precious time waiting until you are thirty.

• do i believe in it? its not really a matter of believing. it quite factually happens. i know someone that does this.

do you believe in hamburgers?

In The Netherlands? Surprising

why the US of course, where else do people do this sort of crazy stuff? :D

I know people who abstain in other places. I don't think it's so common in the US.

Sure, most people SAY they are Christian, but they'll go to Church and then go have pre-marital sex afterwards... t hose types.

• Yes... And so does wife. And we stood by our belief.

• yes. not only was it god's intent-but it also saves you from getting impregnate, getting an std, and a destroyed reputation

• I love learning new vocabulary from this site
    Yes

• Yeah i do.. i'm keeping myself until marriage ^^

• Tbh if it weren't for religion I probably wouldn't be a virgin for sure..

• The way the divorce rate is these days I would never do that, I don't need any surprises