Does he want to get married to me?

My boyfriend of almost 8 months has referenced a few times to future kids and he called them "our kids". He has had a serious increase in saying "I love you" (usually he's shy about it). He started talking about baby names with me and on a recent trip he came back to the room we were staying in and said hello to myself and his dog by saying "hi family!". Are these signs he possibly wants to marry me?

What Guys Said 2

• Seems he is comfortable with you and feels that he has a future with you. Not sure about wedding bells though.

• Who knows what he is thinking but I would certainly say he's very happy with you. Not sure why he hasn't asked you yet though. I've been with my wife for 14 years married for 11 so I didn't wait as long as him.

What Girls Said 1

• 8 months is not long enough. You should know him for at least 3 years before getting married. People rush into marriage way too soon, which is why over 50% of them end in divorce.

I personally wouldn't get married after knowing someone for such a short time.