What the f*** do you say when your best friend's fiance asks you to be one of her bridesmaids? Oh yeah little background: she HATES you and you're in love with the man she's marrying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why torture yourself? Of course, if you really want to be a devil you could say, "Thanks for inviting me, but I gave it some thought and I'm afraid I have to decline. After all, being as it's your special day, I think you should be the most beautiful woman in the room".

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she is asking you because it would mean something too him. I doubt that you will miss his wedding. So you might as well right? But if you can't stomach the thought of your love marrying her and you being a bridesmaid, you could just go as regular attendance.

p.s.

Does he know how you feel?

• He didn't even know about it...he was really weird when I asked him. it would thrill him to know he had my approval though. Not from me no. I don't know. I don't think I can do it

• It is her rubbing in that she's got him and you dont. Girls are like this... evil.

What Girls Said 1

• Go, show him that you support him and his decissions. You want him to know that you will always be there for him (even if things don't work out with his marriage ;) cause you never know... 50% of marriages end in divorce these days...)