Do you want to get married someday?

If you ask me, yes I do!! I'm very old fashioned girl & I'm still waiting for my prince charming to come!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably yes. My boyfriend and I aren't technically engaged yet, but things seem to be moving in that direction. I want a long engagement, though.

What Guys Said 9

• ... kind of? At one point, I was very much a sweet kid and I wanted to get married and have some girl I treasure.

Theeeen I grew up and got some experience. I would like to say I'm angry at women, but truth is I'm just disappointed. I had high hopes, ya know? I couldn't imagine marrying and putting that much trust in a woman today.

I could say the same thing about men you know 🐸☕

I was talking about personality

Really, I'm done here chatting with two weaks men who knows they can't get a strong woman in real life 😂😂😂👋👋👋

• I sure do

• Of course really one of the few reasons I court to begin with.

• You have to be practical about these sort of things.
    On the why side are there tax breaks what will it cost does she need it to stay with me Ie not from the UK what should we do about a prenup?

• I don't plan on ever getting married no because I personally don't really get it. It's not a statement I'd have to make if I'm already in a happy and loving relationship.

• If I live long enough to, or ever find the girl, and if I'm not gonna be such a pussy, then yes, I would

• Not really.

• Marriage is similar to prostitution. what did the prostitute tell the married woman? we are in the same boat, you are just in the long term.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12