Is it weird for a newlywedded bride to be a little bit jealous of his relationship with his mother?

Lol can't believe im even thinking like this haha..
but my hubby is pretty close to his mom.
Respects her a LOT. he's an amazing man to me, too.
but sometimes when i see him hug her hard after a long time or something, I feel a weeny bit of jealousy like "but im important too:(" lmao? I know its pretty dumb of course, but is this a normal feeling? I am sure every woman in a man's life has their own place. Just like my father and I are close and show affection a lot too

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's natural in a way, since now he is yours in your mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not weird however you should more or less appreciate it, I once had a boyfriend who had an oddly close relationship with his mum as in he kissed her stomach once when she had a stomach ache lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• its kinda weird yea because remember his mom will always be the number one woman in his life... no matter what

• That's like asking "hey is it weird that I strip down naked put vaseline on and roll around on the floor like a slug".