Why do some married women lie to guys about being single?

I know it's not all married women, but I've been lied to by married women that they were single, though they didn't actually do anything, just led me on. And it's not a great feeling being led on, and it's making me lack patience and not even want to try. Why do some married women do that?

2mo When it's happened I could tell they were attracted, but the behavior seems disingenuous and insincere.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes women are not wanting to be exposed. They may be married but going through something, lots of reasons, they are not all manipulative reasons, but yes being honest would probably be better up front and give the guy the right to choose whether to continue or not

thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, just be thankful that you're not the poor schmuck married to one of those women.

What Girls Said 3

• because they're unhappy with their marriage?

• Maybe they want attention from someone else cuz their husband isn't giving them it... cut them off

• They hoes

What Guys Said 3

• Because nowadays 1 man is not enough for most women. It's so risky that my own mom encourages me not to marry

• They might be having problems in their marriage and is unhappy and they might not be faithful to their husband. They might also want to play with some younger guy and screw them over just for the sake of it. Always watch out and be cautious.

• Women are the biggest cheaters and liars... they lie about every small thing to manipulate