Guys, Men, would you rather have?

Would you rather have a wife who works just like you, brings home a paycheck, etc., etc? Even though let's admit she probabaly cooks as well as takes care of the children anyway. Or would you rather have a wife, who by her own choice would rather be home taking care of the house? Cooking, cleaning, tending to the children, welcoming you home from work once you're day is done, etc., etc. No this isn't about putting women down either that's why I said by her own choice to want to stay home doing those types of things.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I do the cooking, because I'm clearly better at it, and I don't want kids, because they suck. So yeah, she can fucking work so that we can afford to go on vacations to amazing places and shit.

I'll never understand men who want a demure domestic housewife. I need a girl with some fire and drama who wants to go out and enjoy life.

What Guys Said 3

• Love doesn't pay the bills. I want nice things and it isn't fair I have to work alone for it.

• I prefer both having their own career paths and both working as a team for all responsibilities (house, yard, kids, etc).

• I work, but it'd be nice if she had a profession too