0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • >20
    95% (20)100% (13)97% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• if she's "the one" any age would be perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm financially, emotionally, and mentally ready for marriage. That age will vary from person to person but generally speaking, I don't think anyone is really mature enough for marriage until they are at least in their early to mid 20's, so therefore I voted F in your poll. I would like to get married but it's not something I would ever rush into. Many marriages fail due to people either getting married too young or rushing into it before they are really ready.

2|1
    1|1

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sorry but I honestly don't think anyone should get engaged in their teens, let alone when they can't legally buy alcohol.

I think 20 at the absolute bear minimum, maybe even early 20s

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think marriage is something for when we are 28-30. So an engagement just before then. Then it works well for a couple to be married for a year or so before deciding to have children at about 32-36.

The time from now to 28 or so is when we have fun and try different relationships as we learn how to choose the guy who we like as tge father of our children.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 18... probably over 20 though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Between 28 to 35 maybe

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Personally I want to be married before I'm 21. But that's just me.

• 1mo

@Clueless_chick it's fine if its what you want. Im just not ready to have kids. At my age, i am not completely mature. All i think is clothes, skin care, travelling, etc. I also enjoy staying single for long. I just want to have freedom in life. Anyway marriage is a personal decision.