In general, is it best for a woman to marry an American man?

They seem to treat women most fairly, after all.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Guy

• In general yes, but that doesn't mean just because they are American it means they are a good man or a marriage material man. As you have noticed from the comments American men tend to like foreign woman as well, many American woman are just plain mean and self absorbed. So in general yes. Even if you are an American woman, being thoughtful, and generous already puts you ahead of a lot of women in the US.

Most Helpful Girl

• In general, is it best for a woman to marry an American man?
    B. NO

"They seem to treat women most fairly, after all. "
    LMFAO way different experiences. I find European men treat gals most fairly.

I find when it comes treating gals 'fairly' American men really suck as they have a shit load of double standards they justify. Yet they in my opinion are mostly male SJWs always the poor downtrodden victims who have it so much worse and anything bad that happens to men is the fault of feminism. It's seemingly a commonplace norm in America to use a derogatory insult like b*tch interchangeably for the general female population. Heck American men seem to react shitty when faced with rejection suggesting they can't handle not getting what they want. Plus many American men are:
    self-absorbed (generally only concerned about what he wants from a woman and calls a woman wanting something her being a feminazi)
    entitled (want gals that offer more than he has to give)
    with huge egos (so many of them think they don't have any possible flaws so the only reason a gal would not date/have sex with him is gals not liking nice guys and wanting to jerks/a-holes/to be abused)..

What Guys Said 7

• depends on what you want from life but the way i see it no American woman is into American men the moment they get out of hte borders they fall in love, not to mention they dont even appreciate their American men just look at the high cheating rate and divorces.

• aren't Euro men good or what?

• Yes absolutely.. but not all of us are though. Unfortunately. Choose wisely.

• If you think the country in which a guy lives in is important when choosing a husband, you are an idiot.

• British men are far better than American , men.

American women go goo goo in my hand when they are in the UK. They know I am better than any American man.

• I would rather date non-american women. the women here are terrible and not to mention overly feminist. I want to marry a women from outside the US

Why are they terrible?

Hahaha i am from Easi Asia and a feminist as hell as US girls :D good luck!

#Karaas2 Thanks hun, but i meant on average and i have yet to see a horrible feminist from the east.

• I only date foreign women now. American women are bad

Why do you say that?

How? ... If you don't mind me asking.

They are always concerned about themselves, what the man can do for them, but when the man wants something he's called sexist or something. Foreign women don't do this too often.

What Girls Said 4

• honestly can't say so, its just important on how they are, raised etc. not all American men were raised the same and have the same values so it depend son the person.

• Meh, I think every country has a few guys that could be marriage material but for me personally I'd probably find most of them in Sweden or Norway. They seem to share the same values as me & their relationship are extremely balances whereas there's just still far too many male chauvinists in the US. Hell nah to those.

• i honestly think that it has more to do with how the person has been raised and the personality rather than the nationality

• No. Most people are not American so why should they marry American men? Like for example why would an Australian woman go to the u. s to look for a man to marry? Why would a Norwegian woman go the u. s to look for a man to marry? You get the picture.

For American women? Yeah probably in most cases. To have the same culture, experiences and values as the person you're going to share your life with usually makes it easier. But not all men, from any country, would make good husbands and you don't get along with all men (from any country) either.