Guys, would you marry a girl with birthmark?

Pics are not mine but my marks look like that.Guys, would you marry a girl with birthmark?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's nothing. This girl I used to know, she was Puerto Rican/Dominican, nice but had a feisty attitude. She had red birthmark across her face. Sometimes it would get really red. I thought it made her all the more beautiful

A birthmark isn't that big of a deal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't stress over them.
    I have blue-grayish birthmarks/spots in my eyes and I feel super unique because of it, seriously.
    And I've never met even single guy who did not like it, they are usually like that "wow that's so beautiful".
    I wish they were more visible, cause they can be seen only when I look up with my chin down like that
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...+eyes+-+close-up+shot.jpg

I can imagine they look unique, still have you ever thought on removing them?

Hell no, I frequently get complimented on it and I like it very much. I can't imagine myself without them.
      When I was child I was often told that I was special because of them and I guess these spots played big role in increasing my confidence since childhood. It looks exotic and different in a good way, that feels really great. I wear them with pride and I am glad that I was born with them. You know, I can say that I have one of the most beautiful eyes in the world, that's a quite an ego boost, haha.

Lol maybe that sounds arrogant, just that's how I think and I suggest you to think the same way :)
      Do you have these blue birthmarks on your body? Hell yeah, that's good, that just feels like being a blue-blooded royalty ;)

What Guys Said 16

• Of course. My mother in law, wife and granddaughter all three have a birth mark that size, but in a less visible place.

• sure i would

• Sure. I have a birth mark myself.

• Couldn't care less about birthmarks.

• That's nothing : )

• Yeah.

• Sure, why not.

• No problem with that

• Yeah its not a big deal

• yeah and its no big deal

• yes.. that isn't even close to an issue

• Definitely

• Wouldn't bother me in the slightest

• They too deserve to be married.

• hahaha what a question, ofc i would

• Seems like a pretty stupid reason not to be with someone. Truthfully, the only way a birthmark like that would really affect my decision to be with somebody is if it was on their face.

Even If she has pretty face?

It would depend on the location and contrast of her skin tone and the birthmark's color.

For Example:
      cdn.mamamia.com.au/.../...ark-imgur-01-600x315.jpg

But to be fair, it is not that I would have an issue marrying her, it would be approaching her in the first place. If I had known the person for a while and I had feelings for them based on their personality it would be different, but in terms of one stranger approaching another a large centrally located birthmark on the face would probably stop me from flirting.

no not that big one, not that location and not that color.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think any guy would sit there and say:

"She's got a birthmark, man, that ruins every good quality she otherwise has. Can't do it bro, gotta abort mission."

Unless he's a fucking idiot. Lol. I think it's cute.

• I have a birth mark on my neck that people genuinely believe is a hickey when they first see it. Even though I'm constantly getting accused of cheating or fooling around with others... I don't let it bother me. I've always had this mark on the side of my neck, so not having it removed lol
    by the way, my husband doesn't mind although I'm syre there was a time or two when he thought it was a hickey 😂

• Not marrying someone for a birthmark is just about one of the most shallow reasons I can think of to turn someone down.

• Nothing wrong with that x

• Lol its not even that bad...

• If it was anywhere but her face, yes.

What if it is on her face but she is still very pretty?

Depends how big it is or what she looks like with it.

• I have one on my left hip and it looks like a tattoo xD

• Aww, those are cute. Is the bottom pic on the top of an arm or bottom of a leg?

Anyway, don't worry about them. There's nothing wrong with facial birth marks, but yours aren't even on your face so it's not as noticeable so no reason to worry.

• I have a few mods. Is that a turnoff?

moles**

Have you ever thought on removing them?