Are you excited for your Wedding Day?

Bridal gownAre you excited for your Wedding Day?
Cake Tasting!!!

Exchanging vows

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck that. Fuck weddings. Fuck vows. Fuck dropping thousands of dollars on a pointless day rendered meaningless if you get a divorce.

1|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never thought about getting married but the man I've dated for two years slowly made me comfortable with the idea. I could see a life with him. The idea is now shot. He didn't think I did enough for his birthday. He negated the dinner I treated him to prior to his birthday and his gift. He was mad that I didn't toast him on his actual bday and that I didn't pay for drinks or dinner on the actual day. If I had known what he expected obviously I would've paid for everything on his bday. So no. I am not excited for my wedding day because the man I thought I was going to marry is not speaking to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Don't let one bad experience crush your dream of a beautiful wedding. You're still very young and the right guy might come along.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Don't try to please people who are unappreciative. It will never work.

• 1mo

I'll try not too. It's just easier when I can adapt to others. Most times people treat me like I'm a snob and then when they get to know me they change their mind. I don't know. I had no idea he was going to negate my efforts. He only went on about me not paying for dinner and drinks on his actual bday. Even though I took him to a bday dinner four days before his birthday.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 12

• In my country we have a wedding WEEK not day lol :p And yes I'm super excited

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

My parents are from southeast Asia and the traditional wedding process can take up to seven days and there are many pre-wedding ceremonies that take place before the actual wedding. But I grew up in Montreal and would rather have one huge wedding and maybe followed by a small reception.

• I think weddings are pretty cool, and it totally depends on the two people who want to or don't want to have a big wedding. It costs money and that can cause stress for some people. Some people also just wants to save the money for a big honeymoon trip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!!! Going dress shopping with girlfriends, cake tasting with my fiance and a huge church wedding with over 500 guests.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very excited for that day to come.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't plan on having a wedding, so not really
    Lol.
    The thought of my friends weddings are exciting though..
    But I'm mostly just excited for the food.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I thought I Was going to get married, yes, but thinking of my wedding makes me sad because I don't think I'll ever have one.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes but only certain parts cuz there is much planning and money involved haha

0|0
    0|0
  • what wedding day. I don't see one in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • of course! let me just find the guy first :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that, just last month. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Congratulations!!! I wish that you have a blessed life ahead!!!

• Show All
    • 1mo

So sad. You're 26 and your life is practically over.

• 1mo

@Raymond_Reddington How absolutely wonderful of you to say so! Thank you so much.

• Why not?
    For sure I'm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope gonna elope

0|0
    0|0