Are you excited for your Wedding Day?

Bridal gownAre you excited for your Wedding Day?
Cake Tasting!!!

Exchanging vows

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck that. Fuck weddings. Fuck vows. Fuck dropping thousands of dollars on a pointless day rendered meaningless if you get a divorce.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never thought about getting married but the man I've dated for two years slowly made me comfortable with the idea. I could see a life with him. The idea is now shot. He didn't think I did enough for his birthday. He negated the dinner I treated him to prior to his birthday and his gift. He was mad that I didn't toast him on his actual bday and that I didn't pay for drinks or dinner on the actual day. If I had known what he expected obviously I would've paid for everything on his bday. So no. I am not excited for my wedding day because the man I thought I was going to marry is not speaking to me.

Don't let one bad experience crush your dream of a beautiful wedding. You're still very young and the right guy might come along.

Don't try to please people who are unappreciative. It will never work.

I'll try not too. It's just easier when I can adapt to others. Most times people treat me like I'm a snob and then when they get to know me they change their mind. I don't know. I had no idea he was going to negate my efforts. He only went on about me not paying for dinner and drinks on his actual bday. Even though I took him to a bday dinner four days before his birthday.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 12

• In my country we have a wedding WEEK not day lol :p And yes I'm super excited

My parents are from southeast Asia and the traditional wedding process can take up to seven days and there are many pre-wedding ceremonies that take place before the actual wedding. But I grew up in Montreal and would rather have one huge wedding and maybe followed by a small reception.

• I think weddings are pretty cool, and it totally depends on the two people who want to or don't want to have a big wedding. It costs money and that can cause stress for some people. Some people also just wants to save the money for a big honeymoon trip.

• Of course!!! Going dress shopping with girlfriends, cake tasting with my fiance and a huge church wedding with over 500 guests.

• I'm very excited for that day to come.

• I don't plan on having a wedding, so not really
    Lol.
    The thought of my friends weddings are exciting though..
    But I'm mostly just excited for the food.

• If I thought I Was going to get married, yes, but thinking of my wedding makes me sad because I don't think I'll ever have one.

• Yes but only certain parts cuz there is much planning and money involved haha

• what wedding day. I don't see one in the future

• of course! let me just find the guy first :/

• Been there, done that, just last month. :)

Congratulations!!! I wish that you have a blessed life ahead!!!

So sad. You're 26 and your life is practically over.

@Raymond_Reddington How absolutely wonderful of you to say so! Thank you so much.

• Why not?
    For sure I'm.

• Nope gonna elope