My sister just got engaged! Who is happy for them?

I have more pics this time :) My sister just got engaged!  Who is happy for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• So nice💟❤️❣️

You have some interesting emoticons or smileys, whatever there called lol. From your phone?

Sure. Lol

Thanks for MHO💕

Most Helpful Guy

• Wonderful! I wish them, and you, and the rest of the family, much love and happiness. Should they have any questions, we here at GAG are happy to help :-P

Well thank you very much! I dunno about the rest of GAG though..

Well, all you need is love, as it turns out. No need to consider anything else :-)

What Girls Said 13

• I'm happy whenever anyone finds some measure of happiness in this world, but this seems like a moment to be shared amongst family and friends no? Do they know you're posting their photos here?

Who do you think sent me the photos?

LOL!

LOL at?

• Congrats to Sis, @jman46241 And... I had Better be your Escort at his Wedding.
    Good luck and No Invite to RSPVP? lolxx

Well they already talked about it and want to do a private thing like in the Bahamas or Jamaica lol.

Thanks for the Lie, and my own family Back Upstate had relations that took Certain family to the Dominican Republic back in April, to marry.
      I can relate to getting married in a Foreign place. Dream come true. Bahamas is nice, been there as well, on a vacation and cruise. xx

"Like, not "Lie."lolxxoo

• Aww, congrats to them :)

• Congrats to your sis! :)

You're up next :D

Lol nope. I could have been married 3 times over by now.. Gotta find that right one.

Pretty sure your right one is out there. Just have to look!

Its great to know love like this still exist <3

Yes exactly! It was total fairy tale :) For me, Nah I always get with the wrong chicks..

• Pretty pretty pretty!

• am happy! congrats to her

• Awww, I'm happy for them and their an adorable couple.

• Me <3
    I hope their relationship lasts longer when they do get married :D

• ? Umm, congrats to random strangers I don't know and have never met? 😂

Can't you just be happy that love still exists? It was such a wonderful proposal :)

It's about other replies that you give. Remember me asking you for a follow? Bet you don't.. Not like I'm stalking you on here or anything, but I usually read other answers to questions after I do the same. Your name sticks out like a red thumb. You should really read your own question that you stated again and think about the egotism that you portray..

Haha so because I don't follow you I'm basically egotistic? Could possibly have given a more butthurt & ridiculous response?

• I am so happy
    Really

• Your sister looks so happy!
    She must be over the moon.
    ☺️☺️

His proposal was like out of a fairy tale, right in front of our parents and close friends and family :) It was fantastic.

That's so perfect!
      I always wished that I had been there when my brother proposed to his wife.

• Ask me again in a few months. Right now is not the time.

I hope they get divorced after a few months, see told you.

That's some selfish bullshit to not be happy for others. I would hope that you never find happiness but for one, I could never be like that and two, it seems that you will take care of that all your own. Alone, unhappy, questioning yourself..

@Triss Well her name is nothing after all lol.

Hahahahaha indeed

• Congrats but why are you asking people on this site

I want to share my happiness for them. I already told all my friends hours ago..

What Guys Said 10

• Congrats that is so nice and sweet.

I will send them your congrats :)

Ok cool yes tell them coolbreeze sends congratulations. And im glad they are happy. They make a nice couple.😃

• Lad proposed in front of her mum.
    Brave lad!
    CONGRATS to your sister,
    KUDOS to her fiance.

Mom and dad! He's a really good guy. Beautiful ring too, I posted a question prior before remembering to include these pics..

Looks like he didn't only win over the girl , but her parents , and you.
      Damn. Now that's a life winner.
      Excellent news!
      BRILLIANT!
      Your sister must be the happiest woman in the world!

• Congrats and good luck!

• Congratulations to them :D , I hope they find ik okay that you posted their pictures?

Of course! I got them from my sister. Dude her Facebook is pasted with hundreds of pics. Did I share her page? Of course not..

• good for your sister, congrats

Thanks man, i haven't seen her that happy in a long time.
      .

• Your turn now

Nah, I don't think so lol. Haven't found that right one like my sis has..

• Cong bud, hope they get along well.. but there is something which disturbed me, didn't you feel mad when u saw your sister kissing with a guy "infront of you" ? If I was in the same situation there would be problems, I dunno maybe because its about traditions.

In my country men in girl's side must be tough and not so friendly&tolarated with the groom.

Promise you won't block me or report my answer if I tell you straight up what I think about your reply?

Sure go on, I was open when sending this opinion to you.. :D Its maybe because traditions like I said and its not my bussines to judge you cause of that, Its just weird for me cause there isn't something like that in my culture.

If a daughter/sister be very close with her boyfriend/husband infront of her family there will be problems here and its not very tolerated.

Well it's different in many other parts of the world. He has the blessing from me and our parents more importantly.

• Poor bastards.

• Well let's hope they make it. Divorce is over 60% in US.

Ohh they will lol. Both have been divorced. Without going into detail, They will more than make it lol

Actually no. Studies show that the likelihood of divorce happening increase in second and third marriages. Think of divorce like killing. First time is a struggle to do but it get easier the second time.

Are you a loner? What's the statistics on potential homicidal maniacs?

• Not sure why you're posting here about it of all places, but congrats to them