Ok does this mean anything at all?

My boyfriend, he's 50 years old. Never been married and has no kids. We were talking about my family and my parents wedding and then he said something along the lines of "if i ever get married, which now im starting to get more comfortable of the idea of..." Then he says "i just think it would be cool to get married in (his choice of place)" didn't go into detail and i think he's trying to say he's getting more comfortable with the idea of marriage. We have talked about it before but cut it short cause it wasn't the right time. Does this mean he's thinking of marrying me? Am i making him more comfortable with the idea of marriage? If so this is great!!! Maybe my dreams will come true after all 😁😁😁😁😍

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a true art to stay level and positive when we are suddenly realizing the desire is within reach. It’s as if there’s a little trap door in the happiness that makes us want it too much and this makes at least me become needy and then I push it away again, without meaning to.

It truly does sound like he’s getting ready for you. I invite you to monitor your feelings. I suggest your feelings and emotions are the only things that matter. He will be how he will be but in order for your desire to work out, you must focus on the pure desire, the love, etc.

When you feel any doubt or negativity creep in, drop the subject for a time and try to focus on something else, something that always makes you happy, like a pet or some such. What I’m suggesting is that your mind and your imagination is what brought him to you, and it will maybe keep him there for many years, if you’ll stay in this blissful state.

I’m going way out of your original question but maybe this will make sense to you. To reiterate, he’s definitely thinking about marrying you. Good job!

Most Helpful Girl

• Be careful. I was in a similar situation. Marriage talk, dates, you name it. I thought we had begun to work together to be a team. If you want more info check out my question. I truly hope he's floating the marriage conversation for good reasons. Now I'm getting the silent treatment for 20 days because a chain of events did not unfold the way he expected.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like yes, he is getting more comfortable by thinking of marrying you

What Girls Said 4

• I think he might be willing to settle down. Go on a serious date or trip and have that serious discussion. Especially if for you it is your dream... tell him how you feel, take that risk... you might be surprised... best of luck

• Hahaha yes! well I would say yes... but just to make sure, try to bring up the subject again a few more times :p
    Good luck! <3

• He is but calm down on the excitement. You will scare him away lol

• Thats really cute, it could mean so. if you really want to marry him too, great! just keep being who you are xox