MUSLIM guy wants to get MARRIED soon?

My muslim boyfriend has asked me to marry him a number of times and then he said recently yesterday 'What did your mother say when I said I would take you to the Mosque as husband and wife' he then said he wants to marry me as soon as possible. Why does he want to get married soon like next year.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is Muslim (I'm an atheist) but I understand where the rush for marriage comes from. It's largely because in Islam dating and pre-marital sex is considered haram (forbidden)

We make it work though and I've spent some time studying Islam so it's been easier for me to understand and incorporate certain elements of it into my life (I don't eat pork for instance)

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's very eager to have sex with you and of course, you can't have premarital sex as that is a sin. The question is are you prepared to covert if your not a Muslim? Have you two seriously talked about this situation? Are you prepared to submit to him as your husband by being his wife? If your not ready for that, tell him now. But if you can't have that with him because you don't want that, or feel your making a mistake. Then don't marry him. But its mainly to have sex. Its not wrong, especially if this is what you two want. But you have to make a proper decision.

we've had premarital sex though, I was told he can still marry me, i thought muslim men could marry a Christian? and sometimes we talk about it. But i'm ready to submit as his wife.

@vanessiasabel3

Okay no. Then I will say that if you two done this, then your marrying him for the wrong reasons. They can marry whoever they want, but you will either have to convert eventually or he will have to be disowned depending on what kind of Muslim he is. In Islam, your children will have to learn it and forsake the other. You two are already in sin. And that does not make good for a start at marriage and a family. I'm telling you by experience with a close friend of mine who's ex was also a Muslim. More problems and harm came than good. Besides you shouldn't have to get married at a Mosque. That should be choice between the both of you not tradition. Either way you need to get your priorities straight. Because if you say your a Christian then what are you looking to do? You can't serve God when your already in sexual sin. The only reason why he wants to marry you is because of sex and because of his family.

What Guys Said 9

• Because if you convert to Islam, he will own your ass and there isn't any leaving

• I think, It is about islam. It is forbidden to have bf/gf. so well he wants to marry with you. He seemed to so religious to me. Dump him for good. I don't know if you love him , tho.

• first it seems he likes you a lot
    second we don't get sex until after marriage
    third what's your problem with marriage? don't you like him enough to get married?

but he's having sex before marriage with me and other girls, and i do.

maybe because of his family and how people see him

or maybe he regrets it but in the same time doesn't want to stop having sex with you so he wants to get married as fast as possible
      because it's highly forbidden this sex

• Why? HMMM he wants to marry you lol , why soo soon hmmm maybe cultural differences

• Because that's sort of how Muslim doods do

• MAYBE because he loves you very much.

• Trying to get you knocked up.

• Break up with your MUSLIM guy.

• I can't say since I don't know the two of you personally. You'll have to make a judgement call. Its either he wants to get laid (since it is dishonorable to get laid outside of marriage according to you religion).

OR, he genuinely likes you.

What Girls Said 3

• 🙄 the drama lol
    He loves you and wants to make his relationship with u halal as soon as possible duh

• so you'll become a muslim and his family will have your children as soon as possible, so dumb don't do it

• Desperate for sex?