If marriage is indeed dying as an institution, and rates of single mothers are going up around the world. How do we preserve family, without marriage?

What Girls Said 3

• We promote community parenting instead. More adults means more eyes and experience to help raise the kid.

"It takes a whole village to raise a child." - Nigerian Proverb

• I dont know... people just dont stay married anymore. I was married for 22 years and have no plans to marry again. Neither one of my kids are married... but they have no children either.

• How is a single mother and her children not a family?

It's a broken family household. The dynamics aren't normal. If Man+ woman+ children = family. What happens if you remove one variable?
      Im not saying it's not a family, its just not complete.

• 29d

Well, we are humans. Shouldn't we follow human dynamics.

• 22d

And since when are homo sapiens not apart of the animal kingdom, and even human family dynamics would tell you the lack of male presence inside of the household can cause certain social development isuues. I'd say we'll be able to learn more in a few decades, now that gay marriage is legal. More interesting family dynamics are at play now.

What Guys Said 4

• Family is still instilled as an import virtue in life. The legality of marriage can be ignored.

• Watch the world burn 😈

• You don't.

You preserve marriage therefor preserving the family and it's not a dying institution.

• U r so narrow minded i feel sorry for u