Wife's BOOBS shrank from 34FF to 34DD, how do I get her boobs back to when I first met her?

she's just not the girl I married anymore
Can no one help or is it going to be all butthurt answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you know how heavy tits can be? And it doesn't matter, you married her because of her personality and not her boob size. Would you like it if your wife asked a question saying "Husband's dick shrank from 6 inches to 3, how do I get his dick back to when I first meant him"? Gosh, grow up.

Most Helpful Guy

• rumor has it that she wants her 30-35 year old husband back instead of this horny 12 year old boy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• How is a DD not enough? Jesus. She probably feels better

• Her boobs are still big.
    I don't see what the issue is.
    The only way she can get bigger boobs are from implants or gaining weight.

• she'll have to gain weight & there's no guarantee that weight will go to her boobs. she lost weight, only reason for boobs to shrink

• You shut your fucking mouth and love her no matter what changes with her body.

• FF you say? I've read your post many times sir and all I can see are fractures of the spine.

• Get her pregnant.

• umm feed her well.

but how can her boobs shrink just like that?

What Guys Said 8

• I heard she wants your face back to what it was when she first met you too. People age and their bodies change. Get over it.

• Dunno. Have a baby?

• Suck her tits they will grow more lmfao.. u don't have anything to do about her twins. Maybe she can gain weight or something.

• You don't. She's probably enjoying the reduced weight on her chest.

• With regard to your update, she STILL IS THE GIRL YOU MARRIED. Don't be a shallow asshat here.

• Quarter and maim...

Wait wrong question 👀

• Use a bike pump and attach it to each nipple

• Make her fat