GIVING the surname?

My boyfriend contacted me yesterday saying 'Good Morning Mrs (then his surname)' we're only boyfriend girlfriend together. So what is that all about? Why did he do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't really mean anything aside that you guys are close and he probably jokingly called you ms (his last name) since you two are a couple

Most Helpful Girl

• He's joking around with you, but like any joke there is always a little truth to it.

In this case, if you are not down for a long term, thinking about marriage kind of thing you need to tell him you don't want him referring to you that way.

If you are interested in that line of thought, then just be quite and accept it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Wants to marry you.

• It's sort of a joke if two were married..

• How long have you two been dating? Has marriage ever been brought up?

• Yes a number of times

• Talk about a cringe way to start the morning off lol I don't know but to be honest that's cheesy.

• He probably wants to be with you forever and does that to see what you think of the idea without him just coming out and asking you if you want the same.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he is just testing the waters with you and himself a little bit. I think for him to message that is a hint he is at least thinking about marriage. How did you feel when he wrote that, what are your views on marriage to him. If he starts to more stuff like then I definitely think he thinking of proposing.

• maybe he is hinting you marriage