(For people, who do not want to marry) Choose between getting married or shotgun to the face. Your call?

This question is aimed at people, who do NOT want to get married.

You are being interrogated and are placed an ultimatum. Either you marry someone or you will be executed. What's your call?

Side note: I will not be surprised when females vote A.

• Get married.(For people, who do not want to marry) Choose between getting married or shotgun to the face. Your call?
  • Shotgun to the face.(For people, who do not want to marry) Choose between getting married or shotgun to the face. Your call?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather die a free man than live a slave ! ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• But what if I can't find someone to marry me? 😮

• 27d

Well, what would it be? That's the interesting and intended part of the question ;) :>

• I really think it's not worthing stomaching marriage again. I would die over that fate for sure, but I may think differently depending on who I have to marry.

• shotgun in the face
    quick death
    marriage is a slow death

• Well being killed over trivial tribal human customs seems like such a waste.

• 27d

I heard India does this with it's people, forcing them to marry at gunpoint.

• I don't want to get married so I'll pick get married and then I'll divorce the person.