Happy wife happy life. How true is that phrase? Should guys always give in to the woman cause it is easier than arguing and ending up on the couch?

• Very true
  • Partly true some times you can't give in
  • Not true you two can argue and the guy might win
  • Not at all true
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Arguments happen in relationships. Stress, work, insecurities, and other issues might cause it. However, it's best if both partners are willing to be open minded and discuss the issue (s) and work out the problem.

I'll admit that there are certain things I just can't accept, like cheating, abuse, and such. If that happens, I'm out and I'm not discussing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote b. I don't think that phrase necessarily means give in all the time, but know when to pick your battles.

What Girls Said 7

• I think in any relationship there needs to be give and take. If a guy feels he is being taken for granted or always having to sacrifice his happiness for the relationship, then why is he even with the person?

A partner who always expects you to give up your happiness to make them happy is not the partner that people should seek out. There should be a balance. Each couple has their own things and they have to determine that for themselves.

• What about good wife happy life?

• Why do you assume that making someone happy = giving in to the woman and never arguing? That sounds really unhealthy and I don't get why you'd equate female happiness to something that sounds borderline like emotional abuse.

• It depends on people you know

• That's what you got from that expression? Making someone happy = always giving in to them cause that is just not true.

• 20d

Well what do you get from that expression. When I chat with couples most of the time the guy agrees. Though it is more like pick your battles.

• fights are part on any relationship and every side should speak their mind but sometimes its just easier to shut their moth and give in.

• VERY TRUE. if i am unhappy i will go out of my way to make everyone around me miserable

What Guys Said 4

• I believe in compromise on both sides

• You can visit a prostitute if she does not do it for you

• My house... she can sleep on the couch if she's that mad.

• Never argue with a woman, they're always right.