Guys, what do you think about a sex-before-marriage girl?

If you do like a girl, will you just leave her because of this?

22

What Guys Said 22

• Sex is a big deal in a relationship and shouldn't be taken lightly. It brings a couple together and helps relieve stress and tension and helps solve problems. It also shows love and care and desire which is needed in a healthy relationship. That being said, if 2 people don't get along in bed, or they don't enjoy sex with eachother, that can cause major problems in a relationship. So despite beliefs, whoever enjoys sex and believes it plays a big part of a relationship, then sex with a person in necessary before marriage. You want to know that you can have a future with that person and if he future involves sex, you have to test it out

• Women ask me how they can know if a man truly loves them. The answer is simple. If she is not married, do not give him any sex. Period. Nothing. Not even a handy or a BJ. If the man runs away, then he was no master of his desires. He was a slave to sex. A man who is a slave to sex cannot truly know a woman's heart, because he has never sacrificed his own desires for her.

• If ita a relati9nship ok.

All depends on the people involved. If you want a relationship im ok with committed sex or no swx if she's a cirgin or if she learned she wants to wait til married.

• Well I don't see the point in marrying someone whom I haven't had sex with so eh

• I would think she is not an idiot.

• She would need to be one for me to consider staying with her.

• Well, we can be kind of friends, but definitely not something more, because sex is very important to me. It's important part of relationship.

• So what if she's had sex before marriage.
    If I like her I like her regardless if she's a virgin or not
    If she is and we really like each other and have a good relationship going I can wait till marriage if it comes to that

• It's mandatory for me to have a sex-before-marriage girl. I won't even consider marrying a girl until I know what she's like in bed.

• I never plan on marrying. And I certainly refuse to marry without having sex with her first.

• not a fan of waiting until marriage so...

• i'd be happy to date a girl like that

• It's good practice but I don't think I can be compatible with a woman like that. A lot of bad things can happen.

• 16d

I was talking about a no sex before marriage woman. Sorry I didn't completely pay attention

• Premarital sex is a requirement. Finding out after that your partner sucks (or doesn't at all) is a recipe for disaster.

• sex is important in a relation... and that should explain a lot... is a pretty silly question..😉

• I think she'll let me hit it if I put in enough time and effort. *shrugs*

• if they LOVE you they won't.

• If I'm absolutely certain that I can't seduce her, she's bounce-back material at most.

• U re from not europa and america so it is important not ta having sex before marriage.

But i assume in 50 years everywhere will be the same : the virginity will has no value

• i think waiting-till-marriage is stupid.

• It's common these days most people would rather explore and try just like trying products and services before they make an informed decision if it's actually right for them or if they would feel satisfied with the product or services they would spend money on. I guess that's why some people would rather have premarital sex first with their partner and see if they are sexually compatible and have good sexual chemistry since sex is very important to them, and if there are problems they rather be aware prior to becoming engaged and married to their partner and then discover afterward that they really don't feel happy or satisfied sexually by their partner at all.

• If the girl isi virgin and wants to wait for having sex until marriage and I like her (of course otherwise wouldn't be dating her) I would wait !!! and respect that girl so much. Such girls are rare as diamond, girls that respect themselves and don't open their legs for anyone. I would treat and respect her more then any other girl and wait until marriage without cheating on other girls. Normally we could try get some kisses or he helps me jerk off at least if there is no sex until marriage