Why are there so many old Western men marrying young Filipina women from the Philippines?

I've heard many stories of some young Filipina women marrying rich old men for money and a green card.
I'm related to two old men that married Filipina women. One of them married last year, the girl is about 25ish and he's 69. He's rich and has kids around the same age as her and he owns a lot of expensive cars. Though they seem happy in public & social media, I still find it hard to believe she's physically attracted to this man. He's not really an eye-catcher, I guess his personality makes up for it. I just want the best for him though and hope her love is real because she seems like a nice young lady.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think many of the rich old men 65+ really don't care as much. They just want someone young and hot (in their opinion) to have fun with before they die. They probably already had a relationship for love earlier in life, so it isn't as important to them at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• He brought her here to America so that she can have a better life and then eventually move her family here. She's attracted to him because he gave her a new life.

What Guys Said 1

• I think she's very materialistic and only cared about the money and possessions he has or that he can provide her, and even opportunities that he can provide her, such as expensive vacations. Eventually, and maybe one day she would wake up and realize that is all she truly liked and wanted to be with this older guy for, and by then she might even regret it.

What Girls Said 1

• the love doesn't have to be real since both parts are happy with what they are having youth and sex & money and greencard. Just leave them alone this is their life go and live your own life