Would you consider marrying outside your own country?

I think that every nation has beautiful girls. Japanese finland german in the most interesting nations. That's my opinion Fantasy finnish girlWould you consider marrying outside your own country?

What Girls Said 17

• Interesting question!
    I know that some of my family members only want me to marry a fellow Tunisian, but I don't think my parents care too much about it.
    After all I kind of feel like a citizen of the world. I'm North African, I was born and raised in the Middle East and now I live in Europe, so I might as-well get married to someone who comes from a different country! I haven't many men from my country anyway, I just know a handful, I know @NajemEddine but he doesn't want to marry me, he was my only chance of marrying a compatriot :( .

• Yes... A man from Egypt who Found me on Facebook.
    After getting Acquainted quite well, I ended up Hopping A board and Going Abroad, where on my Second trip Back over, we had Tied the Knot at the Ministry of Justice. xx

• 9d

I wish you happiness

• 9d

Shokrun, Dear, for the Like, and Although He and I are estranged, always Love No matter what. xx

• CourseπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€If he was on this site I'd tag him... I'll make up a fake one with his name lol @Gavin I'm 1,000 % sure he wouldn't mind itπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

• If there is a true connection and an everlasting vow to be together (with trust ofcourse) then why not/ True love has no boundaries... as in I will love him no matter what race... he is.

• Why are you only focusing on beauty when marrying someone? That is the least of your worries when finding someone you'd want to spend the rest of your life with!!

• Sure would.

• Yeah... @archiz you want to marry me?

• I want to marry someone from different race/country

• Yeah cuz @DamnCurtis isn't from here πŸ’œ

• sure, if we connect and had many chances seeing each other in person beforehand

• Only Irish men but @RalphBlack will get jealous.

• If he love me and I love him yes I don't mind

• Yep but my boyfriend is of different race though. I am white and he is mexican.

• Yes. Well, I'm half German half Nigerian, and my partner is half Italian half Montserratian. So our daughter is very mixed up now, and I like that. My two cultures are opposites, his two cultures are opposites, and he and I come from opposites... I love when opposite cultures mix. It's beautiful and a good sign of the times we're living in.

• 9d

You are like a belfast bee. It would be nice to marry a hybrid like you. :D

• I would. Love doesn't stop at an imaginary line that divides two places.

• yes I would consider it

• I don't think I would move to another country but if they lived here in Finland or could consider moving here then sure! :) My future job is going to be something I most likely couldn't do abroad so I don't want to move.

What Guys Said 19

• Sure... just as long as I know what Im getting myself into.

I have a brother who married a girl from Brazil only after a few months of knowing her.

Theyve gone through a lot of counseling but I don't think he was thinking clearly on the different culture beliefs, her religious beliefs and also her own insecurities.

A lot of times we are so blinded by the bliss moments that we don't see what we really are as people. We think that we are in love but then when you see them as people and can still accept them, then that is true love

• That pale girl is hot. Marry? No I'm too dark for her but definitely smash some papas. But to answer your question, I'm Mexican who loves white girls. I would never marry one tho. Gotta keep it in the race. I don't know why that's just how I feel.

• I would. Nationalities mean nothing.

• 9d

It's important that the hearts be one

• 9d

I don't think so. You will obviously have a culture, but nationalities are built concepts. There can be many different cultures inside the same nationality, for example.

• It depends, if one is really in love, then no country borders can keep them separate. However, it can be quite challenging because both people have to find a common place in many things like job, home, which country to stay in etc.

also there will be lot of cultural differences, I am saying from experience as I have had a girlfriend from different country before. But I actually loved those differences!

• Sure.

• LOL I thought she looked finnish, and then I read she was. I'm finnish and I actually prefer someone from another country, not because there is anything wrong with finnish girls, but there are many reasons why I prefer a girl from somewhere else. And yes she's a very beautiful one!

• Yes I would. And that girl is fantastic.

• she could pro use a little bit of sun ;) but she is hot. and ya, foreign chicks are hot as hell. u have to be careful... but i have known my share of middle eastern chicks and some of them are amazing as well. just have to be "really" careful with them. course i guess u should be almost as careful with a eastern european chick now adays as well lol.

• Beauty wouldn't be the main quality I'd look for.

• Ethnicty and nationality are pretty secondary for the right partner. Different cultural / religious background needs to be dealt with prior dating though

• Of course I would as long as I love them and they love me.

• Dr Strange eye brows!

• Definitely! Different nationalities are all hot in different ways, and I would especially love to marry a Japanese woman! (If/when we understood each other. lol) Japanese women are very sexy.

• sure

• Yeah that girl is quite gorgeous. And yes I don't mind dating girls from other countries

• No, I do not consider marrying anyone inside or outside my country because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• Don't see why not

• Hell yeah😊

• ofc why not