Can I find a rich woman to marry abroad?

Life is so cruel my labor is exploited. I have lost my belief in my belief and think about the logic marriage. Everything about love in the world has lost its importance. Because the girl I love has left me because I'm unemployedCan I find a rich woman to marry abroad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude stop being a freaking tool bag. It is not someones responsibility to take care of you. You should be established and achieving something. You should become self reliant. A rich woman will never marry someone who will not support themself. They want someone who is on the same level or at least self reliant. They can see though your bs and won't give it the time of day. This reminds me of an article of a woman looking for a rich man to marry. However she had nothing to bring to the table. She was demanding a rich man. A rich man replied to her and put her in her place. No one wants a mooch.

• Thank you very much, but unemployed in my country

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Probably not, because it seems that you are just after her money, and I think that it will be hard to find someone that's stupid enough to marry you

• Don't bet on it.

• Why does she have to be rich

• You never know