My Mom took me engagement ring shopping?

Self explanatory.

My boyfriend is 28, I'm 26. We've been dating for almost 2 years. Both out of school, both have jobs. I'm debt free, he isn't. He talks about marrying me... has the date picked on a proposal.

I'm annoyed.

7d I just find it weird my mom took me ring shopping...& I've only been dating him for almost 2 years...

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• So what's the problem? Why are you annoyed? Do you not want to be with him or want him to take you ring shopping instead?

• I'm sorry, I don't understand why you're annoyed?

• 7d

On the update: If you found it weird, then that's okay, but I don't think there's really any reason to be annoyed. Your mother is probably getting ahead of herself a little, but I mean, I can see why she would have thought it would have been something you would have fun doing, seeing as you and your boyfriend have talked about marriage and have the date picked out for when he's going to propose. I don't think she was being unreasonable.

• 6d

Thanks! :)

• Then don't buy anything...