TAKING husbands surename?

My husband to be keeps sending me messages saying Hello Vanessa and then his last name, as if we are married when we are not. He has done this twice now this month, which makes me a bit nervous as it seems so surreal. Why does he do this?

What Guys Said 2

• the boy if he calls u with his surname then he already commits that u are his wife
    so, that why he calls u with his surname. and by ur opinion still u are not interested in him.

• 8d

But if he commits that I am his wife and we are not married yet, why does he do this?

• 8d

lol this conversation was not about sex. it was about why he called me by his last name? ...

• 8d

he already commits that u r his wife. that's it.

• How can he be your husband if you aren't married?

What Girls Said 3

• Because he's very happy and excited to be soon to finally be able to call you Mrs. [his surname]. :)

However if it is bothering you, please just tell him to tone it down. He is soon to be your husband, have patience with him. Also, do express your worries and concerns to him. That is what a husband is far. At least get started on that right now.

• he is your husband to be, which implies that you are engaged to be married. most women do take their husbands' names, so he's likely just excited about the wedding.

this shouldn't bother you, unless you don't want to marry him. if you're planning to keep your own name, or use both, you need to tell him.

• He's just excited. My husband did that too. It should only be an issue if you don't plan on taking his name. Early congratulations to you!