Do you think people who have had work done are obligated to show their original faces to their partners before getting married?

• yes! they should
  • No! Leave them alone
  • I don't know!
    Vote C

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• they had work done specifically so that people don't have to see what was before.

any partner after that should accept it or not get involved.

• They should. It's not fair for anyone having sex and having a kid from low tier gene pol and not knowing.

What Girls Said 8

• I think they should tell the partner they had work done, but not be forced to show the pictures unless the partner explicitly asks.

It is quite an embarrassing thing. Like there's a reason they got work done. But their partner does have a right to see how their future babies may look.

• 6d

Would you personally not mind never seeing how they looked?

• 6d

Nah I wouldn't mind. I'd rather not see how they looked than make my partner extremely upset.

Also looks aren't everything. I wouldn't dump my partner just because my child might turn out "ugly"

If their family had a history of illnesses and disorders though that would be a different story. That is something that can affect the health of a child that you need to know.

• If a person is getting married that should be honest and trusting enough to share their past with their partner.

Honestly it's your choice but if you think someone won't love you if they see your face pre-op then maybe theyre not the one for you.

Love should not be skin deep

• No, leave them alone. If the way they look now is what the other person was attracted to initially and if they are in love with them I don't think it should matter. They shouldn't be obligated to show them. I'm assuming though at that point in a relationship they would have already seen pictures and they would probably know about the work done.

• 5d

and to people talking about babies.. there are enough fucking babies on the face of the Earth. God damn adopt one and wear a condom.

• I would like to 😳 for the sake of babies 😂😂

• I would wanna know if they had gone through any dramatic surgery or etc
    I am not a fan of such thing

• The point about having cosmetic surgery is so that you don't have to show your original ugly face to your partner, or anyone else. Have a picture of a Playboy centrefold handy in case anyone asks you what you used to look like before.

• Depends on the intensity of the work done.

• lol to prevent things like this?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fe078004e2.jpg
    the guy sued his wife for "deceiving" him haha at first he thought she cheated on him bc their babies were fugly and looked like neither of them but she admitted to have spent around £60k in cosmetic surgery, here's the story 👇
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...--awarding-120-000.html