Guys what do you think of women that purpose to men? Girls what do you think of women that purpose to men and would you do it?

Personally I wouldn't purpose to a man because men usually have commitment issues.
*So what do you think of it?

• I would never purpose to a man I'm traditional woman
  • I would purpose to a man.
  • I wouldn't mind if a girl purpose to but I think I'm the the one that is supposed to purpose to her.
  • I'm a guy and I would love it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm old-fashioned. I want to be the one who proposes. Asking her to marry me is for me equivalent to saying that I'm ready to take care of her and provide for her, so it'd prefer it to be me who decides if I'm ready for that step.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's awesome, very cool that girls do it now but... I'll be honest. I'll always have that typical little girl in me that'd want a guy to do it.

What Guys Said 4

• I would love it... but it's something that I wanna do. Not because I think it's something the man is supposed to do, I don't believe in what one gender is "supposed" to do in this type of things, but because it's something I wanna give to her.

• Women who propose to men are no longer slaves to their own wish for comfort and emotional coddling. Next question.

• There is nothing wrong with girls making the move. Just because the standard is not the same doesn't mean it is bad.

• Propose*

What Girls Said 4

• I saw this Secret commercial where this girl got down on one knee and proposed to her man. I cringed so hard. It was so sad and hard to watch. You could tell the interest level was not equal, like he wasn't anywhere near ever gonna propose to her lol

https://youtu.be/3Qkn1SCAANc

• I would like the guy to propose to me.. but, I wouldn't be opposed to doing it myself :P It's just my preference that he does it to me.

• Hey I would do it if I hadn't already asked my boyfriend out. It's his turn now.

• What do you mean by purpose to men? I don't understand the question.