Suggest some good places to go on a Honeymoon?

My boyfriend and me are getting married next year. Please suggest some good places for a Honeymoon.

Thank You! 😊

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• A lot would depend on your budget. If you could give me an idea then I could give you plenty of suggestions. If you would prefer to do that in message then do so.

Without knowing budget it's more difficult because I'd rather start with my top picks and work down.

• San Miguel. The AZORES... Talka bout an island paradise! IF I ever find somebody worthy of my love, I will go there and ask them to marry me. Then we'd go back for the honeymoon.

• Beat place ever: Canary Islands.
    Affordable. Romantic. Good weather. Beach. What else do you need? Choose Tenerife or Lanzarote.

• Jamaica, them you can have black dick on your honeymoon, if you're into sharing

• Paris if you have the money or London , or depends on how you look at theme parks since Universal Studios is also pretty cool

• 3d

Maybe even a cruise

What Girls Said 5