Is an amazing blow job a foundation for marriage?

Guys, if you've been in a relationship with a girl for 2 years or so and she gives you AMAZING head almost everyday, sometimes twice a day because she likes to and doesn't expect anything in return, can that be enough reason to marry her? Say the relationship has a few rough points, maybe a few trust issues but overall is good. Would you marry a woman because she gives AMAZING head AND truly enjoys doing it, also if you knew you were the only one who's come she'd ever been able to swallow. Women, have any of you been married because of your amazing oral abilities? among other things...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I could ever marry a women solely based on her skill in bed. I would need to LOVE her like there is no tomorrow. With love comes all the other perks.

• Aww, love her like there is no tomorrow, how very sweet. Can I marry you?? Lol, anyway very true answer. Comment might be a little late though, but oh well.

• Aw, the perfect guy. Perhaps we should move the conversation elsewhere, seeing the current topic is well, interesting at the very least lol.

• Sure send me a Private message here and we can exchange e-mails or phone numbers whatever your more comfortable with.

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely NOT a good "foundation" for marriage. But honestly -- it makes a very tempting "bribe" into marriage, a bribe that many lesser men have been "encouraged" to fall into. But as with all bribes, the person being bribed will never have their heart fully in it. A true heart and a strong foundation needs no encouragement.

• You have to be kidding right? If you really think this is a good foundation for a marriage then I would be willing to be money that your marriage will fail, probably soon. Sexual pleasure is the dessert of a marriage, not the meat and potatoes.

• I think you might have to love her.

• I enjoy giving it too, I love to see the reaction, and hey if you love each other go for it.

• You want to marry a woman because of girl because of a blow job. ARE You FUCKING CRAZY?

What Girls Said 2

• You are very pretty, you look smart and look like you know how to have a good time, so why my dear are you willing to settle for a guy who will marry you for your head job abilities. I know you must really love your boyfriend, I love mine too and us girls are willing to do anything to hold on to our boyfriends forever but I think you deserve a boy who is going to respect you, treat you right and trust you. Not just a dude who likes to cop head. I hope he does marry you because you seem to love him heaps, but I hope he marries you because he loves you, not because you give great head.

• Woah. You are so stupid. By the way you have got your answer too!