How long to wait for a proposal?

Hi, My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. Both of us are 23 and have been in college, trying to work a long distance relationship. I've suggested about a proposal often times. Though his reasoning that we're not in a good spot (with respect to money) makes sense, I don't see anything else to take the relationship forward. It still is long-distance. I am bored of it. The relationship is stale, non-exciting, boring, 100% technology dependent! I don't know what else but taking it to the next level can solve it? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Id have to agree with the other anonymous user, either gut it out til after college and find a place to stay together, or just end it.

What Guys Said 1

• No, taking it to the next level will not solve your problems. A proposal will only mask everything you find unhappy about the relationship for a short period of time. After that, you will be back where you are now. Sounds like it's time to end the relationship and move on.

What Girls Said 0