Looking for a little extra fun outside my marriage?

So my husband and I are still young, early 20's and everything is fine between us and our marriage. Except that I have been have been in a promiscuous mood. I really wanna have sex with a couple guys and my body is just lusting for them. one of them is my husbands 17 year old friend. he is almost turning 18, so it isn't too bad. the other one is an old friend that I've made out with and we've felt each other up and stuff. lastly its my husbands best friend, who also is in a relationship.

What should I do? Really I just wanna satisfy my bad girl in me.

Most Helpful Guy

• what should you do? kill yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• My wife and I have been together now for over 20 years, when we had been married for about 3 years I too wanted to share my wife with other guys. We seemed to only talk about doing this during sex, at first she seemed a little reluctant to the idea. The more we talked and role played it she was getting hornier wanting to go through with it. I finally asked her if we knew anyone she was willing to try this with she said yes a black friend of ours named Kevin, needless to say I wasn't surprised as they was always flirting back and forth. We continued our role play before actually setting this up with Kevin. Then she surprised me during the role play she admitted her and Kevin had talked of this fantasy, both were turned on to this idea. When I asked if she thought she could go through with it, she said YES she had all ready had sex with him when they talked one thing lead to another before long they were in the bed fucking. At first I was shocked, jealous, yet at the same time even hornier knowing she had fucked him. Now I wanted to watch her fuck him even more, so we arranged a visit where we would discuss and plan this event. Without making this reply to long we did go through with the two them fucking. I was surprised how much I liked seeing her fucking someone else. We had him over several times after that then she was willing for other guys we knew to fuck her. She admitted it turned her on knowing I liked watching and her being the center of attention. As long as you are both ok with it and know it is nothing more than sexual attraction without an emotional attachment, I say have fun. We still do this when she is interested in someone she lets me know when she wears her short denim skirt no panties on giving guys a peek at her pussy. I still enjoy watching her have fun. Maybe you should just have one on one sex with him, be honest to your husband. As for me I very much like watching my wife enjoy having sex.

• Wow. You're a terrible wife. You don't get married to someone if you want sex with anyone else other than your husband.

• I hope that I don't marry anyone that would like to sleep with my friends or anyone else for the matter, except me of course.

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should jump off a bridge