Girl engaged but loves me?

girl I met we chilled made out an shit, but I wasn't dating but talking to another girl.well for 6 months I seen this girl about once or twice a week.always saying how she wanted me but I blew it off because I didn't know what was happening with the other girl.well I finally quit seeing the girl I was talking to an asked the other out an she said she would love to but wanted to see how school goes.so okay that's cool.well we seen each other bout 3 more times then she called me an told me she had a b.f.well 2-3 months went by an I thought bout her everyday then found out she got engaged then got a message sayin she can't stop thinking bout me an didn't realize how much she loved me until I was gone.i want her she's everything I want in a girl.but she's engaged.i don't know what 2 do?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, first of all- remember that she's engaged. Before you take any action you definitely need to talk to her. If she is willing to put her engagement on the line, what makes you think she is going to stay faithful to you? I just think that starting another relationship while one is already in one is never a good idea, because there's a good chance that you are no different from the last person. But. it's worth talking about because if you truly do like this girl as much as you say and she likes you as well than the first step is talking to her and see what she wants to do about this. I just think it's weird that she's engaged because if she really "loves" you like she says she does than she wouldn't be engaged. I mean, how can you tell someone that while you are engaged to someone else? You need to talk to her and make sure that you don't get into a relationship with someone who has a significant other or baggage because it will make your relationship unnecessarily complicated.

What Guys Said 1

• All I can say is tread lightly friend.