Am I the only one who's completely scared of the idea of marriage?

Frankly, marriage scares me to death and the idea of being with one person for the rest of your life seems scary. Any other thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more scared of divorce than marriage but I guess it would mean I'm also scared of marriage as-well. It just gets hard to to trust someone after you've had people violate it over a certain amount and if it's so hard getting over someone now, imagine how hard it would be to get over someone you share kids with, money with, property with...

I am scared to death of marriage...

What Guys Said 4

• Some people just don't like the thought of it and/or are scared by marriage because either they are worried that it won't work out because their previous relationships weren't good or they are worried that they might not want to spend the rest of their life with that person legally so everything will go wrong and then there will be loads of drama and lots of hassle and being hurt.

• You will never be ready for the challenges of a marriage. However, you should always be comfortable about it. If your not, then something is wrong with the relationship or maybe it's too soon if the other partner is a really good person.

• im not scared it just doesn't seem appealing.

I was engaged and backed out cause I was like wtf...i can't seriously settle down with this girl for the REST of my life

• I'm still on the thought that I'll never get that far since I'm completely girl retarded and have done a single thing with girls even cuddling.

What Girls Said 1

• i get affraid of it sometimes. from my few relationships, I have seen that you can grow tired of people really easily. I love the idea of having someone that is yours forever, but I don't really see the importance of getting it all legal and stuff. my main thing about being married is the wedding. I would be embarrassed about having a huge production all focused on me. but the comfort of hving a stable, constant person to hang on to, that is always there and who plans their life around you is very enjoyable. but again, its easy for your feelings to change toward someone.