What should I do???

i have a 3rd cousin and I just like like her in a way but I mean its like fam but not blood or anything really but I like her but I don't know if I should tell her and see what he says but I don't want to ruin how close we are and stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you're related by marriage and not blood I'd go out for drinks with her then see where it leads. If it's by blood, even the 3rd cousin thing might freak her out and you'd be better off dropping hints for a while, flirting etc to see if she's cool with that.

I don't see anything wrong with it though. Two of my cousins (related by marriage) dated for a while and everyone was cool with that.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't be of much help because I've never been in your situation, but I think family is family. My advice is to just be friends with her. If she wants things to develop, then let her make the move, otherwise she may just stop talking to you. Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted to hear.

What Guys Said 1

• A cousin, no matter if it's your 100th cousin, is still your cousin...com'on son get the f*** outta here with all that incest sh*t...but really my friend you might wanna keep that inside, but love is love, if you really think she might return your love, then who am I to tell you not to go for your happiness. good luck.