Why is it all men assume we want to marry them?

Why is that? Why can't we just be out to have a good time, it seems to me, all men think we are looking at them as potential husbands, who do you guys flatter yourselves?

Most Helpful Guy

• Marry me dammit. Its call social conditioning, everyone is brought up by the media(movies, radio friends) it takes over our believes. because of it guys think it, they assumed that's what women want(Buying flowers, paying for drinks, she is the one blah blah that's what's in the movies). its pretty f**k up. I think you are dealing with guys who don't have the exp of letting go and having a good time, getting to know you blah blah.so do you want to marry me?

What Guys Said 1

• seriously then what are you lookin at. just sex ? thats all? then a guy would better go 2 a prostitute then finding a gal

What Girls Said 1

• I agree. They all get all scared and nervous about the marriage thing. And I'm like PLEASE don't ask me to marry you, cause I really don't want to have to tell you no. I don't want to get married, but because I'm a woman everyone assumes I do. And because I'm 25, everyone assumes I want to do it soon. I want to have fun and date and really I think I could be with someone forever, but I don't need that piece of paper.