What is your default thought?

As in, what do you think about while daydreaming or when there's just nothing else on your mind?

For me it's anything to do with fantasy, though mainly it's engaging in magic battles.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably all the Viking metal making you have those daydreams. :D Ensiferum Kicks ass btw.

I daydream about a wide range of things from Kingdom Hearts type of fantasy stuff to Jak 2 fantasy type stuff. I also spend a fair amount of time daydreaming about murder.

• A fellow V. metal fan! Cool.

...as long as those daydreams don't become reality it's all good.

Best answer, btw ;)

• Oh, sounds fun. I've never heard of those D. maniacs...can I join you?

• Lol. Sure :D

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Usually fantasy oriented stuff. Fantasy oriented battles, stuff like that. Sometimes piloting a space fighter craft.

• I think about playing soccer and all my friends in the crowd being impressed, or I think about the last time/next time I hung out with my girlfriend.

Mostly its the latter one.

I also try to come up with crazy things that she may enjoy like picnics or shopping for her birthday, but so that she doesn't actually know what is going on.

• Haha. Your daydreams sound fun. There's rarely a time where I have nothing on my mind. I'm always thinking about what's going on in my life. Maybe I'll try thinking about magic battles next time. It could be entertaining.

• Thanks! ^^ You sound so responsible. Maybe I'll try thinking about what's going on in my life next time. It could be productive.

• i usually think about girls. the ones I like the ones I think are cute or the ones I flirt with or I think about how I'm going to do at my next baseball or basketball game. and stuff like dunking over someone or hitting a homerun in front of girl I like. other times I don't even know I think of the most random things ever. like what is in a twinkey and the most random things ever

• LMAO -- fantasy world stuff. Once you nerds have had sex, trust me -- it will be all you fantasize about from then on. In fact once you can tell the difference between a mop, vagina, and a donut you will be much closer to fantasies about sex.

I think all the time about "other" women, ie cheating...however, I just don't have it in me to be unfaithful to the person I am with.

• You know, it's funny. My dad had sex and he's still lost on another planet (encyclopedia of the solar system ftw). Some of us may never change...but thanks for the heads up, lol.

Kudos to you for being faithful though.

• That's really narrow minded of you, benny. Not everyone puts the same priority on sex that you do.

• This will probly sound weird as hell but most times when I drift off its when somebody is talkin to me about summin I really don't care about lol so I start dreaming that I'm flying and stuff lol

• I dream about when I used to have everything in life. A great group of friends, the love of my life.. a job I was good at.

What Girls Said 3

• usually sex, or vacations I'd like to go on, or partying. 3 of my favorite things.

• It's usually sexual thoughts lol I don't know why but whenever I'm bored my mind drifts to those thoughts haha

• Boys.