Are there any two player sex games?

I want a sex game that I can play online with my friend. I want us to both have virtual people and we can engage in sexual activities virtually.

Most Helpful Guy

• Excuse me for saying this but that seems really creepy? Wouldn't you rather just make our or have sex yourselves instead of having virtual people do it? Where's the fun in that?

• I was wondering the same, but I could see that being something for long distance couples. If they're into that, heh.

What Girls Said 1

• There is a game called Second Life.look it up! Its free and it is not all about sex, but about 99.9% of it is. I didn't know it was a sex game until I started playing. (I stopped playing when I found out lol). It takes a little bit of getting used to at first, but it is definitely what you are looking for!

You get to design your person down to every last detail.its basically a mmorpg for sex. You can msg me if you have other questions.

What Guys Said 1

• Try this one:

link