Why I'm easily snappy around my fiance?

Why I'm easily irritable and snappy with my fiance. I find he annoys me lots like " I want something, and he'll joke like by not giving it to me". I realize it's his way of loving me. However I don't like it done lots of the time. Could the reason why some people are snappy/irritable with others be because they have some unresolved they want solved with somebody? I find I want things done right away like chores. He takes his take and it gets me a little bit upset.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're snappy because the stress of the marriage is hard to deal with, especially the planning part. It's in our nature, as males, to annoy out female counterpart. We have many nuisances that we cannot control. I know you want things done correctly and quickly. Some people work at their own pace. The key is to communicate, and don't sweat small stuff. You can make the best out of what you have, or you can become grumpy, which will drive him away from you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I get really irritable too. Over the tiniest things. I don't know why at all. I think its because in my relationship, I've done a lot of the giving, and he's done none. and when I ask him to do simple things, he won't help me out. And I feel like, I've done a lot for him, and I get nothing back. and therefore I'm irritated.

• Well if you write everything down in your life that's going wrong, and you have a long list, of course you are going to be snappy.. I know I am! But your subconsious is going on thinking about all these problems, and your consious mind is reactiong to the subconsious.. So put on some soft music at night, and laugh at your fiance when he messes with you cause you know he does it out of love. its okay to be angry, just gotta figure out a good way to release it..

I wish you a happy marriage!