I won't go all the way and I'm afraid no guy will want me because of it.

I know that I'm ready for a serious relationship, and I've dated quite a few guys. But there's something here lately that's keeping me from dating. I'm not sure I'm ready to go all the way with a guy. I've always wanted to wait until I got out of high school before I thought about going there(I'm fixing to start my senior year). I mean I love to make out and fool around, but just not all the way. The problem is that I know most guys my age expect that from their girlfriends. Now I'm afraid to get in a serious relationship because I know the guy will probably breakup with me because I won't go all the way with him. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Blondie-411; no guys deserve you if they cannot accept the fact you're not ready to go all the way. I think you need to be honest with yourself and stand up for what you believe in. You shouldn't be afraid but do be upfront about what you want.

What Guys Said 1

• Any guy who actually loves you would understand and wouldn't mind because he already considers himself the luckiest guy in the world just to be with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Any guy who breaks up with you because your not ready to have sex is a waste of your time. Be honest and open with your future boyfriend about your feelings, so he knows what to expect at the right time of course not to early, but not at last minute either. If a guy cares for you he will be willing to wait until your ready and not pressure you into it. Dating isn't about sex, you will know right away if he wants a serious relationship or a fling which is all about sex and you make the call whether to pursue him or not before you have deep feelings for him. Good luck hope I helped!