How would you want him/her to propose?

whats your perfect proposal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm... That's a hard one! Probably one that shows he knows me well and listens to what I say. For example, maybe at a place that I've mentioned makes me feel happy or peaceful. That's probably super vague but, really, proposing sounds super difficult, so I'd probably just be touched whatever he did (well, unless it was something SUPER lame like if he was all "Oh, yeah! You wanna get hitched?" while watching a football game with his friends or something).

I get embarrassed easily, especially if everyone is suddenly staring at me, so I don't know if I'd really like being proposed to in front of a large group of people but you never know!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Just like Edward proposed to Bella in Eclipse.

I'M SORRY. It pains me to say that because I don't even like the Twilight series, but his proposal was just really sincere and simple.

I would hate for a guy to ask to marry me in public, what if I didn't want to marry him! Have you seen that video of a guy proposing to his girlfriend at half-time on a basketball court and she says no?! Now that's awkward.

However, I do want to be asked in a way that is slightly romantic. My dad asked my mother to marry him when they were in the car, by saying, "I really missed you this past week when you were gone, maybe we should get married." If my guy did that to me, I would demand he try again and ask me properly.

peace

• i would say a perfect proposal would be in front of my family and friends, and his family and friends...and him telling me how much he loves me and I'm the one he wants to start his life with.

• I found this site : hope you like :)

link

• My friend says- take me to italy

I say-Spell it out with rose pettals on my bed :)