Do you really believe everyone has a soul mate?

^^ That's my questions.

:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep except in those countires where they practice arranged marriages and polygamy...nice to have 2 soulmates I suppose...

What Guys Said 6

• No, I believe in hard work and going after what you want. If you wait around and mope, no one will come to you. I simply believe hard work pays off, but it doesn't happen overnight.

• I don't believe in soul mates, like my friend said "it's a very unspiritual idea"

• yes like Love at First Sign is kind a sign of Soulmate stuff but you most always be in your conscious Love stuff is sometimes leads to wrong time and wrong person

• Nope, but if I have one sweet. I hope I don't have to wait too long. I'm sick of waiting.

• i hope so!

• not every one but most.

What Girls Said 3

• I believe it's possible to make someone your soul mate.

• Yes, its better to believe they do exist than believing that they don't

• No. But I do think that there is someone out there for everyone. It's your job to keep your eyes peeled and be on your best behavior at all times to increase the chances that you will attract him and keep him. :) A smile goes a long way.