All is good. I'm engaged!

OK so maybe a bad idea lol but done now, but I text my ex saying "i probably shouldn't be texting you and you prob still hate me, but I just wanted to say sorry, hope your well. thought about you lately" I was quite happily expecting no reply, but got a text back saying All is good, I'm engaged. So I sent back saying congratulations. I mean wtf I don't wanna get back together with him so he's safe there lol. Why would you just blurt that out to someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he thought yu wanted an update from him. You got what you asked for, no?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• he was telling you, as well as letting you know he is unavaliable. Not that surprising of a response if its true and youve been broken up for a while

• he is a loser and I would have been like"f*** your engagement"

• I think he was trying to rub it in. Becuase if I was in the same situation that certainly would not have been the first thing I told my ex.