How do I ask him out?

I want to ask this really cute guy out to see a movie but I don't really know him and he checks me out and smiles at me once he was trying to talk to me but I walked away too fast and another time he saw me and waved at me. I've never asked a guy out should I wait for him to ask me? Should I ask him out? If I ask him out how should I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you for sure! There is 0 risk of rejection. Lucky you! Just say "hi", apologize for walking away the other time, say you like that he approached you (he will be sooooo touched), ask if he saw the movie: if not propose you watch it together) Piece of cake

What Guys Said 1

• Simple! Stop him in his tracks, get on your knees, tilt your head up, look into his eyes, open your mouth, stick out your tongue just a little bit and say "Ah". If you don't get this, I feel sorry for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well.That's complicated,I know exactly how you feel. If you aren't totally against girls asking guys,I'd say go for it.Y'never know.

If you're too shy,you could always try the whole: *giggle* I like you!You're funny!"

The very least that you'll get out of that is him knowing that you like him.Good luck : ]