What do you think about same sex marriage?

Do you think same sex marriage should be legal?

Explain why

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it should.

i mean its not like they got together and voted on whether or not we (straight ppl) had the right to get married, the fact that its illegal is extremely silly and proves nothing in my opinion,

and the people that are so against it I just don't get them, its not like they're going to be in the marriage with them so why the f*ck should they care?...

to me love is love and it shouldn't matter what you have between your legs, as long as the love is true I support it,

its the "secret motive" marriages that should be illegal lol

What Guys Said 4

• I think hell ya it should lol

I am a complete heterosexual with a beautiful girlfriend and have never had a gay thought in my mind lol but who am I to say whether or not two people of the same gender can or can't get married? This is America! The land of the free! There is no reason why we shouldn't allow it. That is their choice and I, or anybody else, should have any reason to why they can't get married

• I support it. It's legal in my country. Why should it be legal? Why not? It's love between two consenting adults. Love never hurt anyone.

• We're all people. Everyone deserves marriage. It should be legal. There's no reason for it to not be.

• yeah, love is love no matter who its between. but I'm not gonna go out to make sure it bcomes legal

What Girls Said 1

• yes because there is nothing different between same sex couples and straight couples. And its their life not others.