Girls, when a girl thinks you are handsome?

What exactly is she saying? What if it's a girl I've never met before & she comes up and says that out of the blue. She did have a couple drinks in her but was not drunk at all.

My mother says that to me & it just seems old fashioned. I would say she is about 27 if that makes a difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice to hear handsome instead of hot. it's a good thing

What Girls Said 2

• She means...Wait for it...You are handsome :O

• that means you are good looking, she wouldn't just say it out of the blue if you weren't .

What Guys Said 2

• I dunno... it seems pretty patronizing, like she was just saying it to be nice. It depends on the situation... if she was looking you in the eyes, or touching you (like her hand touching yours), or some other body language to show she was into you it'd be different.

• Does what it says on the tin. She thinks that your handsome. To be so upfront means she really wants you.

There is always the risk it was a dare or that she's a cocktease (had enough of those - you jump at tagline, and they abandon you in the dirt), but at 27, this is less likely.

You should pursue aloofly, if that paradox can be understood by you. You don't compliment her directly, but engage her in conversation, close the personal space, engage in kino (ie surreptitiously touch her) and dance