What's the number one thing you can't stand about men or women?

this can be anything at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are pigs! And before any one gets offended I know that not all guys are pigs, but the majority of them are. The things that some men do just disgust me! Like making crude sexual comments about girls, cheating, lying, paying for sex, strip clubs, p*rn.. the list could probably go on and on but these are the ones that come to mind. I've been a Christian as long as I can remember, and I have grown up in a Christian environment. So, in my opinion men who engage in things like that are acting very unnaceptable and self-centered. It really bothers me when a man doesn't seem to have any respect for women let alone himself! I know that everyone sins, but its the people who continue behaviors like this with no remorse that I believe are pigs. And in todays world, there are a lot of pigs out there.

What Girls Said 1

• The games that men play...hard to get..

What Guys Said 3

• that women play hard to get, that they are so difficult and hard to please or impress, and that we men always have to initiate everything with them, us men are simple, women are not

• that it's easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend

• They don't like me more than a friend. :/