What do you think of South Americans in general?

Stereotypes you have, knowledge from people you know, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, I've wanted to visit South Africa, since my very first experience befriending a South African man. He was the kindest, most caring, and noble man I've ever met. When I was younger, we almost moved to South Africa at one point, but his marriage proposal to my mum ended up going a different direction. Long story short, I've always felt like I was deprived of getting to experience a country such as that.

But to get on with your question, sometimes I've heard that South Africa is a pretty violent place to live in. That there is usually a high crime rate of robbings and car hijackings and such. Boisterous, very good at footie, good food, conservative, but still a bit of segregation (apartheid), things like that.

What Girls Said 2

• uhhhh I'm from south america. south america has poor sides and rich sides just like any place in america. People do look different in ways and talk differently but there's good and bad like anywhere. I'm from Uruguay.Half my family is from Argentina...hmm I'm a really nice person, love to have fun and smile! I don't think that "south americans" are any different as anyone else in the world. we all are ourselves, we all have a personality with dreams and hopes. Some of us are proud of who we are, I know I am, but others are quiet about it. this question caught my eye so I needed to say something :P haha

• Yeah, I know everyone it's pretty much the same, we're all humans after all, that's why I asked what stereotypes do people have, which almost always are wrong, but that doesn't imply they don't exist

• And the women are absolutely GORGEOUS!

• i'm 1/4 guyanese

other than that I don't really know any south americans. the few that I have met were on the quiet and shy side. that's all I can say

What Guys Said 4

• I actually don't have any stereotypes about them, all I know is that many of the governments don't get along very well.

• I used to think South America was cool

Then I went there.

• The continent or USA?

• Poor Cocaine Smuggling Spanish Speaking Men. The Women Are Hot.