Why this statement about marriage?

Why would women make a statement such as "Why aren't you married" several times? We were alone at the time and very drunk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she is one of those girls that believe it is way too good to be true, May be you are cute and good looking and have a great personality but are still single and that raises a flag in women's mind. I'm not saying is right but that is how is goes. Good man are like handicap parking there are just a few in the lot and they are taken most of the time. So when you find a guy your age and single you ask your self why? How come no one have trained these outdoor cat to become an indoor cat yet? Sorry to tel you, But I did not wrote the rules!

What Girls Said 2

• Because you seem like the boy that marries. The kind women who want to settle down look for.

• I think she wanted to know if you are a commitment, serious type a guy or just wanna have fun

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it has allot to do with your age. Generally people expect people to find someone to settle down with between ages 20-30 and you are "40 and still not married", so they are actually asking (in a euphemistic manner): "What have you been doing all those years? Have you even been looking for girls? Do you want to get married or not? "

I think they are asking this, because they want to know for themselves that guys are still looking out for them and still caring for woman and not only interested in work, sports and politics etc. Many people ask questions not because they acctually want to know about the other person but rather they want to get an answer for themselves.

But that is only one theory, it also depends on the various factors like the age of these women and who they are as people, and what their relationship is to you. Then the list of possibilities of why they asked that grows all the more wider.